Links to my writings and media are in the header above and in the footer menu below. This site also presents my blog. The most recent posts are shown below. What I hope to do in the blog was announced in the post “82 and counting” from March 31.
- Revising a VideoThe video which I posted a while back discussing Parkinson’s disease and Stoicism and me ran about an hour and 1/2. I thought it might be better to replace itContinue reading “Revising a Video”
- Bending Plato ( 1)This week I’ve been thinking about a talk I’ll be giving in July on Plato and democracy. Why does Plato think that democracy tends towards tyranny? Should we be afraidContinue reading “Bending Plato ( 1)”
- video releasedI have released a video of a talk about philosophy, PD, stoicism and me. The talk was given at OLLI UO in Febrary. H
- Fumble FingersThere is another theme in this blog: Parkinson’s disease. The disease has made it difficult to work with computers, and forced me to investigate technological aids. I am working onContinue reading “Fumble Fingers”
- 82 and countingSo why am I trying a blog at age 82? I do have good example of a successful such blog from Robert Paul Wolff, whose forthright opinions are most refreshingContinue reading “82 and counting”